Please arrive in your hiking boots and full uniform.
Have everything packed in plastic bags to stop them getting wet and in a haversack or gear bag that you can carry .
Mark everything with your name and 5th port .
- Sleeping bag /Ground mat
- Campfire blanket
- Teddy bear
- Wash gear: toothbrush, toothpaste etc.
- Sun cream/Insect repellent
- Hat/Scarf/ Gloves
- Rain jacket /Rain trousers
- Lots of thick socks
- 2 Spare hoody/fleece
- 2 pairs of track suit bottoms No jeans
- 3 T-shirts (at least 1 long-sleeved)
- Spare shoes
- Old shorts and t-shirts (suitable for swimming/mud)
- Tea towel
- Swimming togs
- Water bottle
- Small bag/day sack
- Pack Lunch for the train
For some camps : You will also need a second bag with boating gear. Wetsuit if you have one, cag(or windcheater) booties or old runners and a spare towel.